Organisations today need effective corporate communications strategies to ensure up-to date information, knowledge and awareness are always available to all who need them.
Tailored internal communication programs can imprint your business with a strong company culture, improve employee morale and provide a quick and transparent conduit for important company information. Platform has the knowledge, skills and resources to deliver a range of internal programs, including:
- reward and recognition programs
- leadership initiatives
- performance monitoring and evaluation
- employee value proposition development
- recruitment campaigns
- intranet development
- human resources rollouts and transitions
- merger and acquisition communications.
Our consultants are also experienced in change management and have implemented successful internal communication programs during times of company transition and restructuring, such as:
- workplace agreements
- new reporting structures
- clear change strategies
- change vision across large-scale workforces
- business improvement initiatives.
Our external communication expertise includes the fields of media relations and marketing, and our communication experts have developed and delivered a broad range of external communication programs including:
- government relations strategies
- industry group analysis
- media management, including organising media partnerships
- advocate group identification and analysis
- public engagement campaigns, including social media and blog management
- union communication
- crisis management
- management of public forums, meetings, and focus groups.
In addition, Platform regularly provides clients with in-house assistance and secondments in order to fill temporary communication role vacancies, provide annual leave cover and assist with work overflow and specialised projects within communications departments.